Insert a new link
Adding a link in your text is straightforward, please follow along:
- First type the text that is going to be a link and select the text you just typed.
- Click on the anchor icon in the toolbar.
- Now a popup appears on your screen. Here you can enter the target URL or e-mail address (select E-mail in the Link Type dropdown) you want the link to point to.
- You can optionally specify that the link should open in a new browser tab. Click on the Target tab, en select New Window (_blank) from the dropdown.
- Click OK to insert your link.
Formatting a link
To give your link more emphasis, you can choose between different styles (differs per installation). Click somewhere between the text of an existing link and click the leftmost dropdown in the toolbar (which normally says Paragraph).
Select an object style (i.e. Default button or Primary button).
Remove a link
Click somewhere between the text of an existing link and click the remove anchor icon in the toolbar: